Susan Blesch is a counselor, therapist providing the Sun City, Surprise, and greater Phoenix areas with a caring approach to family and couples therapy utilizing EMDR, EFT, and EFFT techniques.
- Graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Educational Psychology.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Nevada and Oregon.
- Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) and AAMFT Approved Supervisor.
- EMDR Training and experience beginning 1998.
- Play Therapy training through the Northwest Institute for Play Therapy Studies, George Fox University, Portland, OR.
- Advanced Training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT/EFFT) through Tri EFT Alliant, San Diego, CA.